'Tis the season to... get your bar in the holiday spirit! From boozy classics to creative new concoctions, your guests can toast and get toasty with these festive cocktails from some of the top drink publications across the web. Think of it as our gift to you!
Gingerbread Eggnog White Russian
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon for rimming glasses
- 2 teaspoons sugar for rimming glasses
- Caramel sauce, warmed
- 4 ounces eggnog
- 4 ounces vodka, such as Smirnoff Vodka
- 4 ounces Kahlua Liqueur
- 3 teaspoons molasses
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger
- Whipped cream for topping
- Molasses drizzle for topping
Directions: Mix cinnamon and sugar, then pour onto a plate. Wet rims of each glass and dip them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour eggnog, vodka, Kahlua, molasses, and ginger. Shake to combine. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, then add a light drizzle of molasses.
Recipe courtesy of Delish.
- 1 oz reposado (slightly aged) tequila
- 1 oz mezcal (like Del Maguey Vida)
- 1 oz lime juice
- .75 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
Directions: Shake ingredients without ice, then shake again with ice. Strain into a coupe glass and serve up with a salted rim.
Recipe courtesy of Esquire.
- Sangria .5 oz Cannella cinnamon cordial
- 2 oz Sparkling Cava
- Berries of choice (blackberries and pomegranate seeds suggested)
- Citrus slices (lemon suggested)
- Cinnamon stick
- Star anise seeds
Directions: Shake sangria and cinnamon cordial over ice. Fill mason jar with ice, berries, pomegranate seeds and lemon slices. Pour sangria mixture into jar, top with Cava and garnish with cinnamon sticks and star anise.
Recipe courtesy of Herringbone.
- 2 oz Jameson Black Barrel Irish whiskey
- 3/4 oz honey syrup
- 1/8 oz allspice dram
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 3 oz. Hot Fresh Mint Tea Lemon (for garnish)
Directions: Shake all ingredients except hot tea together. Pour in Irish coffee mug. Garnish with lemon wheel.
Recipe courtesy of Town and Country.
Yule Mule Holiday Drink
- 3 parts vodka, such as Absolut Elyx
- 1 part cranberry juice
- 1 part freshly-squeezed lime juice
- Splash of ginger beer
- Lime wheels and star anise, for garnish
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a copper mule cup over crushed ice, top with ginger beer, and garnish with lime wheels and star anise.
Recipe courtesy of Absolut Elyx.
Candy Cane Cooler
- 1 tablespoon crushed candy cane or peppermint candy
- 1 1/2 ounces Mint-Infused Vodka, recipe follows
- 1/2 ounce B&B (Benedictine and brandy)
- 1/2 ounce half-and-half
- Peppermint stick
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Mint-Infused Vodka: 2 cups fresh mint leaves, de-stemmed 1 bottle quality vodka
Directions: Place crushed candy cane bits into pint glass. Muddle the candy cane slightly, breaking up the bigger pieces. Do not over-muddle into a powder. Add vodka, brandy and half-and-half and stir. Pour into a shaker with ice. Shake lightly to chill and strain into old-fashioned glass full of ice. Add a peppermint stick and stir. Garnish with a mint sprig.
Mint-Infused Vodka: Thoroughly wash mint leaves and place in a decanter or jar. Empty vodka into container and muddle slightly to release the essential oils. Store in a cool, dark place for at least 3 days - longer if you want a stronger taste.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network.
Cranberry Ginger Mimosa
These beauties come together in minutes with just THREE simple ingredients! Here’s what you need:C ranberry Ginger Mimosas are the perfect holiday cocktail! Bubbly, tangy and only three ingredients! fruity, tangy, easy to make
- 2-3 ounces ginger ale or ginger beer
- 2-3 ounces cranberry juice
- 2-3 ounces champagne Sugared Cranberries for garnish
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a champagne flute. No need to stir, the bubbles will make sure everything mixes up enough. Top with Sugared Cranberries.
Recipe courtesy of The Cookie Rookie.
Winter Wonderland Cocktail
- 1 oz Cream of coconut (such as CocoLopez)
- 1½ oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1½ oz Creme de Cocoa Ice
Directions: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine cream of coconut, vanilla vodka and creme de cocoa. Shake until well chilled and combined. Strain into an ice filled glass.
Recipe courtesy of The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie.
Now that your bar is ready for the holidays with an updated menu, is it ready to invest in a strong venue management software? Just by using NightPro's advanced digital features – like reservation tracking, detailed reporting, and the ability to sell tickets and tables directly on your website – you'll help streamline operations for your entire staff, improve sales, and learn more about your guests than ever before. To get started with us or set up a free, 15-minute demo, fill out this quick form here or visit nightpro.co.